Choose Your Own Blog

Sunday, December 20, 2009

March 2000

It's worth noting that the additional five grand we got was by putting together a prospectus coupled with my trailer--showed it to one of the actors(Jeff Kipers) who had some money and he agreed to come in as Executive Producer with the extra cash.

March 2000


I've been busy. Edited 2 separate trailers, twice. I lost a hard drive that had all of both trailers on it, so I had to start over. I had exported some rough copies onto VHS, but I wasn't happy with them, so I did it all over from scratch.

I've done some rough titles in 3D Max, an excellent program. With help from my brother, I've gone in and added blood digitally to the scene where Duke gets shot and it looks good.

I got enough money to get the rest of the footage transferred to Beta(at a cost of just over three grand), so I've got the entire movie now on Beta. It's down to a matter of editing.

We've picked up an additional five grand, which should be enough to finish the movie. I've got my eye on a couple of composers and I'm going to try to talk one into scoring the film for what is essentially peanuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment